Christmas Wishlist.

When it comes to Christmas, I'll usually ask for things that are practical and that I know I'll use often. This year, my wishlist includes (starting in the upper left hand corner and going clockwise):

Duluth Pack is a local company based out of my beautiful little hometown, Duluth. Their bags are gorgeous and made by hand right here in Minnesota. I have a backpack and a duffle made by Duluth Pack, but I definitely wouldn't mind having a pack specifically for camping trips or canoeing excursions. The Wanderer pack is spacious, sturdy, and has a beautiful, simple design. I've had my eye on it for a long time. 

The Snooty Fox is a cute little tea shop also based out of Duluth. They have over 100 varieties of tea -- from loose leaf to kombucha to chai. They even have their own house blends and offer kombucha-making classes to perfect your art (which I also wouldn't mind receiving as a gift!)

Perfect for my morning tea or for when I'm traveling -- the Minnesota mug will always remind me of the place that I love most. 

With my new Nikon I need a new camera strap. I've been eyeing this particular one for a while now -- the inside is made from leather and the outside is made from a beautiful Indian blanket pattern. 

Every Minnesotan knows to always dress in layers. I love Patagonia for their warm, well-made clothing that's cute and can easily be layered.

I'm a huge Bob Dylan fan and I listen to a lot of vinyl. The Mono Vinyl Box set is probably the most unlikely gift on my wishlist (it's $200!), but a girl can dream. He's even from my home town -- the beautiful Duluth, Minnesota.

I need a good, sturdy pair of hiking boots -- something that is waterproof, has soles with a good grip, and will cover my ankles to give me extra support. Timberland is notorious for crafting beautiful footwear, and their 6-inch leather boot is everything I look for in a good pair of hiking boots.

I'd love to know what you've had your eye on for Christmas!

29 comments

  1. I wish I was this practical with my christmas wish list, mine is filled with so many bits and bobs that I don't need but still really want, oops!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool selection!!!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that backpack! Also The Snooty Fox is such a cute name for a tea shop, I love it! Great picks :)
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, nice picks! I'm a Bob Dylan fan as well- must check out that vinyl set! The teas look lovely too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice picks! I love the camera strap! I used to have one like this but it broke, so Christmas might be a good chance to get a new one! :)

    Bad Taste Toast - A German/Australian Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm inlove with the camera strap. It's Indian print is gorgeous and quiet unique. Xx


    eLLa
    every LiTTLE thing07

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving this little list ! My fav have to be camera of course :)
    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the items on your list especially the camera strap, it's so cute. I think it's about time I buy a camera strap too, and for Christmas I'm really wanting a new camera.

    Perfect Shade of Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, 'yes' to the Timberland boots! I'm also in need of a pair in that style, though I've had my eye on their black version for a little while now. Overall, a really great themed Christmas list! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll take all the tea please! I love this gift guide, some great unique ideas!!

    Hannah xx

    thatthoughtfulgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute Christmas wishlist dear
    xxx
    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. great wishlist. I cant believe Christmas is 20 days away...so exciting. I really want a pair of tims too. I need sturdy winter boots. I also want the new chloe love story perfume.

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this wish list as there are so many unique things that I would never have found myself! That camera strap is amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've put to gather such a great Christmas list, love the look of the backpack & camera strap x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always love to see other peoples gift guides and see what they're asking for! I get so many of my Christmas list ideas from them. Those teas look really cool!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. perfect for the outdoors! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how different your wish list is to every other one that I've read - it's really refreshing!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  18. That camera strap is so beautiful, so bohemian style! I also love how your list is unique - and gotta try some of those tea varieties! Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog :D xx

    elizabeth | ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. The pictures are amazing! You have a wondeful blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, Bloglovin,, Twitter?.. :)

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great picks, Love the boots I am actually in need of a new pair of good boots. My partner and I love going camping and specially out bush off the beaten track so boots are a must!

    Nicole xx | www.nicolesbeautybabble.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  21. Im inlove with the camera strap, i think ill get one for this christmas <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your selections! i m eyeing those timberlands!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a great wishlist!! And great blog too!
    Have an amazing day,
    Madalena

    www.maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is such a cute list!

    xo
    lipstickvillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely wishlist and it is so much like my style too. I love the camera strap x

    -http://wildfirecharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. love all of these ideas! i want them all too!

    love, rach.
    So, hi.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The snooty fox tea loose leaf sets look like a great christmas gift! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete